***This course requires successful completion of A Functional Understanding of Human Rehabilitation Course, HRF-Upper Quarter Applications Course, HRF-Lower Quarter Applications Course, and HRF-Focus Course prior to participation
This in-depth course helps participants gain a comprehensive understanding of the Human Rehabilitation Framework (HRF) approach to evaluation. You will learn from experts through lectures, labs, simulations, and case studies that foster clinical application. You will also acquire the skills and competencies to perform thorough and effective evaluations using the HRF. This course offers a transformative learning experience that enhances your evaluation processes in professional clinical settings, enabling you to improve patient care and outcomes.
The study of movement and pain has undergone significant changes in the last four decades as increased effort to move healthcare from a biomedical to biopsychosocial approach for care. The Human Rehabilitation Framework (HRF)™ is the world’s first biopsychosocial process-based approach to rehabilitation, accessible by all disciplines to deliver care in a transdisciplinary manner. It addresses the criticisms of the Biopsychosocial (BPS) Model and is an evolutionary step forward for Evidence-Based Practice (EBP), providing a new perspective that synthesizes scientific evidence, clinical practice, and personalized care. The HRF™ is based on the scientific philosophy of Functional Contextualism and replaces differential diagnosis, Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs), Clinical Prediction Rules (CPRs), and Clinical Pathways with a process-based approach for evaluation and intervention. It supports advances in personalized precision medicine and the value-based care model, and is designed to be ready for the future of biomedicine and biopsychosocial research.
Course Target Audience: Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Occupational Therapists, Chiropractors, Physical and Occupational Therapist Assistants, Massage Therapists, Counselors/Social Workers, Nurses/Nurse Practitioners, Osteopaths, Physicians, Rehabilitation Professional Students
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the principles, methodologies, and assessment tools used in the evaluation processes within the Human Rehabilitation Framework (HRF).
- Develop proficiency in applying the HRF approach to conduct comprehensive evaluations, considering patients’ physical, psychological, and social functioning.
- Enhance critical thinking skills by analyzing real play evaluations and case studies within the HRF framework to make informed clinical judgments and treatment recommendations.
- Demonstrate effective communication and collaboration skills in conveying evaluation findings to patients, fostering shared decision-making and active patient participation in the rehabilitation journey.
- Utilize evaluation data within the HRF framework to identify factors influencing patients’ functional limitations, pain experiences, movement impairments, and psychosocial factors, informing personalized and targeted rehabilitation interventions.
Current Scheduled Courses
We currently do not have any offerings of this course at our site during this time. Please contact us if you are interested in hosting this course for your group!
If you wish to host a course, please fill out the form below
This course is approved from The Michigan Physical Therapy Association for Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants for 7.5 CEUs and is eligible for PDR credit in the area of pain and symptom management for Michigan Physical Therapy Licensure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations received at least 7 business days before the event are 100% refundable. There will be no refund for cancellations received later. If participants register and do not attend, they are still responsible for full payment. Participants will need to contact Dynamic Principles, LLC. via phone or email with a request for refund. Dynamic Principles, LLC. will process the participant’s refund within 3-5 business days from the day the request is received.
Get Notified on Course Availability
Sign up below to be notified about course availability updates.