***This course requires successful completion of A Functional Understanding of Human Rehabilitation prior to participation
This course is a lab-intensive 1-day class that provides a guided and supervised approach to exploring the Human Rehabilitation Framework’s (HRF) loading capacity processes. This specialized program is thoughtfully crafted to enhance comprehension and application within the realms of movement, manual therapy, and symptomology. The course curriculum combines knowledge gained from prior HRF coursework with immersive laboratory sessions, and in-depth case studies, creating a dynamic learning environment that maximizes clinical application. Through a blend of evidence-based lectures, interactive labs, and real-world case studies, participants will gain the necessary skills to effectively apply the Loaded Capacity strategies within their clinical practice.
The study of movement and pain has undergone significant changes in the last four decades as increased effort to move healthcare from a biomedical to biopsychosocial approach for care. The Human Rehabilitation Framework (HRF)™ is the world’s first biopsychosocial process-based approach to rehabilitation, accessible by all disciplines to deliver care in a transdisciplinary manner. It addresses the criticisms of the Biopsychosocial (BPS) Model and is an evolutionary step forward for Evidence-Based Practice (EBP), providing a new perspective that synthesizes scientific evidence, clinical practice, and personalized care. The HRF™ is based on the scientific philosophy of Functional Contextualism and replaces differential diagnosis, Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs), Clinical Prediction Rules (CPRs), and Clinical Pathways with a process-based approach for evaluation and intervention. It supports advances in personalized precision medicine and the value-based care model, and is designed to be ready for the future of biomedicine and biopsychosocial research.
Course Target Audience: Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Occupational Therapists, Chiropractors, Physical and Occupational Therapist Assistants, Massage Therapists, Counselors/Social Workers, Nurses/Nurse Practitioners, Osteopaths, Physicians, Rehabilitation Professional Students
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of loaded capacity strategies within the Human Rehabilitation Framework (HRF), including its theoretical foundations and practical applications in the domains of movement, manual therapy, and symptomology.
- Enhance practical skills through supervised and guided laboratory sessions, effectively applying the principles of loaded capacity strategies to movement analysis, manual therapy interventions, and symptom assessment.
- Maximize clinical application by integrating loaded capacity strategies into comprehensive treatment planning, effectively bridging theory and practice to optimize patient outcomes and enhance the quality of care provided.
- Develop proficiency in effectively communicating and explaining the concepts and applications of loaded capacity to patients, fostering their understanding and active engagement in the rehabilitation process.
- Explore and critically assess emerging research and advancements related to loaded capacity, integrating evidence-based practices and staying at the forefront of knowledge in the field of human rehabilitation.
Current Scheduled Courses
We currently do not have any offerings of this course at our site during this time. Please contact us if you are interested in hosting this course for your group!
If you wish to host a course, please fill out the form below
This course is approved from The Michigan Physical Therapy Association for Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants for 7.5 CEUs and is eligible for PDR credit in the area of pain and symptom management for Michigan Physical Therapy Licensure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations received at least 7 business days before the event are 100% refundable. There will be no refund for cancellations received later. If participants register and do not attend, they are still responsible for full payment. Participants will need to contact Dynamic Principles, LLC. via phone or email with a request for refund. Dynamic Principles, LLC. will process the participant’s refund within 3-5 business days from the day the request is received.
Get Notified on Course Availability
Sign up below to be notified about course availability updates.